Pre insulated copper pipe 1/2” 25 meters coil
- £123.93ex TAX
- Brand: Zetaesse
- Product Code: Coper1/2-25m
APPLICATIONS Pre-insulated copper pipe for air conditioning systems
COPPER PIPE - Copper pipe complies with EN 12735-1 and it is suitable for R407C and R410A F-Gas applications
POLYETHYLENE FOAM INSULATION
- Polyethylene foam assures thermal insulation from surroundings
- Low density polyethylene foam: the insulation coating is a low density polyethylene foam, closed cells, CFC and HCFC damaging-ozone gas free according to the European Regulation CEE/ UE /2037/2000.
- Thermal conductivity: 0,038 W/mK (at 40 0C) according to UNI EN ISO 8497.
- Moisture diffusion coefficient: μ = 6100 according to UNI EN13469
- Working temperature: polyethylene foam is suitable for technical applications included in a range temperature from 5 0C up to 95 0C
- Average bulk density: 30 kg/m3
- Surface covering: polyethylene skin grants repair from mechanical damages
- Standard colour: WHITE
- Thickness: according to EN 14114 and to UNI 10376 (1994), suitable to avoid dripping in standard working conditions (minimum inside fluid temperature 70C, room temperature 270C, relative humidity lower or equal than 50%
- Fire reaction: self-extinguish CLASS 1, according to DM 26/06/1984 updated by DM 3/09/2001;
EURO CLASS rating: BL S1 D0 according to EN 13501-1;
+ CE mark CERTIFICATION tests (according to EN 14313).