Professional air conditioning maintenance contract helps to save modern equipment and reduce annual bills
SWAT Engineering offer competitive air conditioning and refrigeration service and Maintenance Contracts on all types of air conditioning and refrigeration systems in many cities and towns in the United Kingdom.
Our maintenance schedules are designed specifically for every different piece of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, ensuring any possible issues are highlighted then rectified and systems are left running at an efficient performance.
It is now a legal requirement that the equipment owner ensures that leak checks are carried out at least once per year on any plant that has more than 3 kg refrigerant in it and to keep all records to show that this has been carried out by an engineer that holds a current refrigerant handling qualification. All systems on a maintenance contract with SWAT Engineering are listed on our F-GAS Compliance Package, which will ensure total compliance with all relevant F-Gas Regulations.
Taking out a Maintenance Contract on your refrigeration or air conditioning equipment with SWAT Engineering will help to ensure:
- Money saved and energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of product loss or halts in production
- Reduced risk of breakdowns or replacement costs
- Compliance with all F-Gas Legislation
- 24 hours a day 365 days per year emergency call out service
Air Conditioning Maintenance Checks
Maintenance checks on equipment include the following:
- Checks carried out by engineers that hold a current F-Gas Refrigeration Handling qualification
- Full system check
- Checking of system running pressures
- Checking of system temperatures
- Checking voltages, currents and system control
- Main component check i.e. compressors, indoor and outdoor fans, condensate pumps, drainage etc.
- Filters cleaned
- Evaporator coil sprayed with special fluid – improves efficiency and disinfects ensuring hygiene
- Outdoor condenser cleaned with special fluid – improves efficiency, removes dirt build up, allowing greater air flow and brightens the coil
- Compressors and housings cleaned
- Full leak check in line with current legislation
- Full system report on each system
- Each system asset tagged with system details including refrigerant charge logged on our system as part of our F-Gas Compliance Package.
System Leak Checking
Leak checks by SWAT Engineering on refrigeration and air conditioning systems including the following:
- Checks carried out by engineers that hold a current refrigerant handling qualification
- All flared connections, compression fittings, compressor seals and components checked for leaks
- Leak checks carried out with electronic leak detector or spray when necessary
- Documentation to prove leak test has been completed – signed by engineer and client
For a free site survey and competitive quotation please contact SWAT Engineering by calling our free number 0800 505 3077 or use the contact form for your enquiries.