Fujitsu energy recovery ventilator is silence extremely high efficiency and low noise levels are achieved by using a highly efficient heat exchange process. A comfortable air conditioned space is achieved by conveniently selecting whether to use heat exchange or normal ventilation setting, according to the requirements of the conditioning space at commercial premisses.
Recovery Ventilator Key Features:
- Heat Recovery Ventilation: When a room space is cooled or heated by Air Conditioning systems, the exhaust cooling and heating energy is recovered by heat-exchange ventilation.
- Normal Ventilation: The operation of energy recovery ventilator is used during periods when the room space requires no cooling or heating, for example when there is minimal temperature difference between the indoor and outdoor environments.
- Energy Efficiency and Ecology: Energy consumption is dramatically reduced by using a counter-flow heat exchange element. Air Conditioning load is reduced by approximately 20%, resulting in significant energy savings, specially where is using commercial air conditioning systems. Energy Recover Ventilator up to 77% of heat in the outgoing air.
- Quiet operation of energy recovery ventilator - Significantly reducing low pressure loss and noise allows low-noise operation at 25 dBA.
- Reverse Mountable direct air supply and exhaust system - Adoption of straight air supply and & exhaust ducts are fitted straight. Since each unit can be mounted in reverse position, only one inspection access is needed for two energy recovery ventilator units. Its easy ventilation duct work when possible to use one access panel for two energy recovery ventilators.
Providing 3 Years Warranty on Energy Recovery Ventilator Unit and Controls
In order to use a Fujitsu hard-wired controller with the ERV units an interface is required to communicated between energy recovery ventilator and hard wire controller
UTY-ERV2 Interface Key Features:
- UTI-ERV2 interface is supplied with an outside air intake duct sensor for control of the ERV bypass damper e.g. heat recovery or free cooling mode;
- Available dry contact terminals for remote control On/Off from Building Management System (BMS);
- Allows the use of Fujitsu UTY-RNNYM hard wired controller which has the following features: fan speed selection, 7 day programmable clock, temperature selection option for auto control of the damper, filter clean indicator, Manual or Auto Energy Recovery Ventilator Control Of bypass damper
|FUJITSU UTZ-BD035C ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR SPECIFICATION|
|Power source ||220 - 240 V, 50 Hz |
|H.E.V.* Input power ||190 / 185 / 168 W|
|H.E.V. Air flow rate||350 / 350 / 240 m3/h|
|H.E.V. External static pressure ||140 / 60 / 45 Pa|
|H.E.V. Temperature exchange efficiency||75 / 75 / 78 %|
|H.E.V. Energy exchange efficiency cooling||66 / 66 / 71 %|
|H.E.V. Energy exchange efficiency heat pump||69 / 69 / 73 %|
|H.E.V. Sound pressure level||33 / 31 / 25.5 dB|
|N.V.** Input power||128 / 123 / 96 W|
|N.V. Air flow rate||250 / 250 / 190 m3/h|
|N.V. External static pressure||140 / 60 / 45 Pa|
|N.V. Sound pressure level||33 / 31 / 25.5 dB|
|Dimensions (h × w × d)||1050 x 804 x 317 mm|
|Recommended fuse||6 A|
|Outlet duct diameter||150 mm|
|Operation range||- 10 to 400C|
|Maximum humidity||85 %|
H.E.V. * - Heat Exchange Ventilation
N.V. ** - Normal Ventilation