Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan PUHZ-HW140YHA2 14 kW
- £4,695.90ex TAX
- Brand: Mitsubishi Electric
- Product Code: PUHZ-HW140YHA2
- Availability: Pre-Order
Mitsubishi Electric - As market leader in both commercial and residential renewable solutions. Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan Heat pumps have beed used around the World for decades and Mitsubishi Electric has refined this technology to produce Ecodan - one of the most advanced, efficient heating systems available today. Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan Heat Pump suitable for both small residential and large commercial projects and delivers effective, low carbon heating and hot water at low energy consumption and annual price.
Ecodan Heat Pump PUHZ-HW140YHA2 Three Phase Key Features
- Self-containing unit, only requiring water and power electric connections
- No need for gas supply, fuels or ventilation
- Easy to use visual Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan FTC5 Controller Display
- As Optional 2 -zone energy efficient space heating via PAC-IF062B-E Ecodan Wiring Package
- Single phase power supply with a low starting current
- Low maintenance and quite operation on heat pump
- Operates with outside temperature as low as -25 0C
- Multi Unit Connection Option
- Hybrid Function, for use with conventional boilers
- Available as standalone, packaged or semi packaged system
- Energy monitoring as standard option
- Coastal protections models available (-BS)
- Ecodan Solar Thermal integration available
- Manufactured In United Kingdom
- Shop Securely Online for next day Delivery UK
Ecodan Pre Plumbed Cylinder
Pre-plumbed standard cylinders come complete with integrated hydraulic components and advance controls. They are pre-plumbed and wired for faster installation.Designed to integrate with the Ecodan mono bloc air source heat pump range, the standard cylinder provides improved performance and faster heat up times through the use of plate heat exchanger technology. Fast commissioning via an SD card and energy monitoring functions are now included. Also available WiFi MELCloud (MAC-567IF) interface which is recording and monitoring.
Ecodan Pre Plumbed Cylinder Key Features
- Optional 2-zone energy efficiency space heating control ACC-2ZP-K01 and ACC-2ZP-K02
- Pre Plumbed and wired cylinder designed for quicker heating engineers installation
- Hybrid function available for us with gas conventional boilers
- Heating and hot water energy monitoring as standard function
Ecodan Cylinder Price Includes
Flow Temperature Remote Controller (FTC5) with main controller centre PAC-IF062B-E and 2 temperature sensors, Magnetic Filter Total Filter 1, Cyclonic Filter, Wilo Circulation Pumps, Rotary Valves for Zone 1 (Only) and DHW use, SIKA Flow Sensor and Body, Plate Heat Exchanger, Scale Trap, 3kW Immersion Heater, Expansion Vessel.
Ecodan System Price Includes: Outdoor Unit, Hot Water Cylinder, Flexible Connection Pipes, Warranty Card, Ecodan Homeowner DVD, Remote Controller FTC5 Homeowner Quick Start Guide. Ecodan Commissioning Document and MCS Commissioning Label.
Ecodan Standalone Price Includes: Outdoor Unit, Flow Temperature Remote Controller (FTC5) with main controller centre PAC-IF062B-E and 2 temperature sensors, Magnetic Filter Total Filter 1, Cyclonic Filter, Wilo Circulation Pumps, Rotary Valves for Zone 1 (Only) and DHW use, SIKA Flow Sensor and Body, Flexible Connection Pipes, Warranty Card, Ecodan Homeowner DVD, Remote Controller FTC5 Homeowner Quick Start Guide. Ecodan Commissioning Document and MCS Commissioning Label, User Guaranty Card.
|Product Type||Ecodan Air Source Heat Pump Monobloc|
|Installation||Residential & Commercial & Retail|
|Energy Efficiency Class|
|COP / SCOP|
|Heating||3.99 @ 35 C|
|Outdoor Unit||1020 x 330 x 1350|