Fujitsu Airstage Commercial Heat Recovery AJY216GALHH
- £19,090.50ex TAX
- Brand: Fujitsu
- Product Code: AJY216GALHH
Fujitsu AIRSTAGE VR-II Heat Recovery operation allows for simultaneous cooling and heating process. A new Fujitsu VRF system VR-II provides optimum automatic control by having the ability to change mode from cooling to heating operation. The Fujitsu VR-II three pipe VRF system is truly adaptable air conditioning technology. Outdoor units capacities range from 22 kW nominal cooling to 135 kW with up to 150 % connected capacity possible diversity. System efficiency is guaranteed by using DC Inverter compressor technology providing precise and effective compressor speed control. The use of this DC control technology provides extremely high efficient ratios in both cooling and heating mode. State of controls, including a new Central Touch Panel LCD wired Controller, allow individual or group operation with BEMS interfacing options.
|FUJITSU AIRSTAGE VRF AJY216GALH 16HP HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM AJYA72GALH MASTER | AJYA72GALH / AJYA72GALH SLAVE|
|Maximum Connectable Indoor Unit||36|
|Cooling indoor unit connectable capacity||33.6 - 100.8 kW|
|Power Source||3 - Phase 4 wire, 400 V 50 Hz|
|Cooling Capacity||67.2 kW|
|Heating Capacity||75.0 kW|
|Cooling Input Power||16.35 kW|
|Heating Input Power||17.10 kW|
|Cooling EER||4.11 W/W|
|Heating COP||4.39 W/W|
|Air Flow Rate||11,100 x 3 m3/h|
|Cooling Sound Pressure Level||61 dB(A)|
|Heating Sound Pressure Level||63 dB(A)|
|Maximum external static pressure||80 Pa|
|Compressor motor output||7.5 x 3 kW|
|Heat Exchanger Fit||Blue fin|
|Dimension(H x W x D)||1690 x (930 x 3) x 765 mm|
|Weight||262 + 262 + 262 kg|
|Refrigerant charge||11.8 x 3 kg|
|Pipe size (Liquid / Discharge gas / Suction gas)||15.88 / 28.58 / 34.92 mm|
|Cooling Operation||-10 0C to 46 0C|
|Heating Operation||-20 0C to 21 0C|
|Cooling / Heating Operation||-10 0C to 21 0C|
|Specifications are based on the following conditions|
- Cooling: Indoor temperature of 27 0CDB / 19 0CWD, and outdoor temperature of 35 0CDB / 24 0CWD.
- Heating: Indoor temperature of 20 0CDB (15 0CWD), and outdoor temperature of 7 0CDB / 6 0CWD.
- Pipe length: 7,5 m; Height difference between outdoor unit and outdoor unit: 0 m.
- When cooling operation will be conducted at outdoor air temperature below -5 0C the outdoor unit must be installed in a position that is higher than or equal to those of indoor units.