Fujitsu energy recovery ventilator is silence extremely high efficiency and low noise levels are achieved by using a highly efficient heat exchange process. A comfortable air conditioned space is achieved by conveniently selecting whether to use heat exchange or normal ventilation setting, according to the requirements of the conditioning space at commercial premises.
Fujitsu air conditioning energy recovery ventilator range
Fujitsu energy recovery ventilators
Energy recovery ventilator range
- Energy saving ventilation. Energy from stale exhaust air is transferred to the incoming outside air via a high efficiency fabric heat exchanger. This minimises the need for any additional pre-heating or cooling of the incoming outside air which dramatically reduces running costs compared to conventional electric pre-heat or cool and separate exhaust ventilation methods. Use of ERV units can reduce the size and capacity of the complimentary air conditioning system by up to 20% which saves on its capital and ongoing running costs.
- Humidity transfer. When the building is in cooling mode excess humidity from the warm outside air is transferred to the exhaust air side minimising the effect on the rooms. The opposite occurs when the building is in heating mode where excess humidity from the exhaust air is transferred to the dry incoming outside air. This is made possible by employing a special paper and resin heat exchanger element.
- Low sound levels. The ducts of the unit and the heat exchange element are characteristic of sound shield effect, so that the office and store environment can be preserved.
- Energy efficiency and ecology. Energy consumption is dramatically reduced by using a counter-flow heat-exchange element. Air conditioning load is reduced by approximately 20% that shows great energy savings. Recovers up to 77% of the in the outgoing air.
- Features of heat exchange element. With the cross-flow element, air moves in a straight line across the element. With the counter-flow element, air flows through the element for a longer time (due to longer distance), so the heat-exchange effect remains unchanged.
- Quiet operation. Significantly reducing low pressure loss and noise allows low-noise operation.
- Extended range of an external static pressure. An external static pressure is improved by adopting a powerful fan motor. This allows for application in a wide variety building.
- Slim shape and easier installation. Counter-flow heat exchange element used for reduced noise and slimmer, more compact body shape.
- Reverse mountable direct air supply and exhaust system. Adoption of straight air supply and exhaust system: duct design is simplified because the air supply and exhaust ducts are straight. Since each unit can be mounted in reverse position, only one inspection hole is needed for two units: both units can share one inspection hole, so duct work is easier and more flexible.