Easily replace your old heating and hot water system with the energy efficient Daikin Altherma high temperature heat pump.
Increase your energy efficiency using Daikin Altherma heat pump, while keeping your existing radiators
Daikin Altherma air-to-water high temperature heat pumps are ideal for renovations and replacing old boilers. Daikin Altherma high temperature’s compact design requires minimal installation space and integrates seamlessly with your existing piping and radiators. This way, you can enjoy the energy efficiency of a heat pump without having to replace your entire system.
A Daikin Altherma air-to-water heat pump uses heat from the outside air to warm a home’s central heating and hot water system. Even when it’s freezing outside, a Daikin Altherma air-to-water heat pump can extract heat from the air. For every kilowatt of electricity the heat pump uses, it generates about 3-4 kilowatts of renewable heat from the air. Over the course of a year, it’s up to 300% efficient (even the most efficient fossil fuel boiler is less than 100% efficient). Best of all, your running costs could be lower when you choose Daikin, particularly if your home is heated by oil, LPG or electricity. So you can enjoy greener energy in your home, while saving on your bills too.
Daikin Altherma is powered by renewable energy
- By extracting renewable energy from the air, Daikin Altherma high temperature heats and provides your home with hot water in a sustainable way.
- Powered by 65% renewable energy extracted from the air and 35% electricity
- Achieves A+ energy efficiency label
- Combine your heat pump with solar support to increase your hot water energy savings
Cascade technology produces hot water using renewable energy.
- The outdoor unit extracts energy from the air and transfers it to the indoor unit via the refrigerant circuit
- The indoor unit increases the temperature of the refrigerant using a unique double circuit
- The refrigerant circuit transfers the heat to the water in the system